7.13.2013

Guest post by Phoebe


"So we're supposed to guest post? WHAT?" 
"Oh yeah... Well I'm Chrissa and this is Kit!"
"We just hang around here most of the time and occasionally do something with the camera."
"Yeah, man. Phoebe loves that thing like no tomorrow."
"This is.... Mia."
"Sup? Don't worry, I'm here now it's okay."
"Can I come too? I have things to share!"
"SO DO I! EVEY AND I WANT TO PLAY!"
"WE'RE NOT PLAYING WE'RE GUEST POSTING!"
"Whoa. Hi Jessie's followers! I'm Evey and this is Felicity!"
"Hello!"
"Ignore them they're crazy!"
"Hah. Yeah you're one to talk, Mia."
"HEY!"
"That was Cammrie.... I really don't know what's going on anymore...."
"So anyway, we're from the blog Love That Doll run by our lovely owner Phoebe. She really likes to take pictures of us and really loves dolls. Plus she loves music and cosplay! Well, we're super happy to be able to guest post for Jessie! Thank you all for looking at...well....whatever this is!"
"Uh oh.... Cammrie what are you doing?"
"Uh... Chrissa?"
"What....?"
"How do you get headphones,a frying pan, flashdrive, and mayonnaise out of a wig?"
THE END!
Thank you for looking at this insane attempt at a guest post.... No dolls were harmed in the making of this. ;) 
Love,
Phoebe (who was super excited to be able to do this for such an awesome Jessie~!)
***
Thanks for the guest post, Phoebe!
I'm coming back from family camp today, but most likely without pictures. I'll be posting in the next few days, though.


No comments: